Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you want a broader perspective, you can embrace several academic disciplines through creative combinations of majors and minors.
In applicants to the College of Arts & Sciences, we would like to see:
- A curiosity in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences
- An ability to apply classroom knowledge to the real world
- Strong preparation in a balanced and advanced college preparatory curriculum
Coordinated Dual-Degree, Accelerated and Specialized Programs
If you have focused academic interests, you can apply to programs that will enable you to earn more than one degree as you delve deeply into specific areas of interest. Learn more about all programs here.
Those programs that include a degree in the College of Arts & Sciences include:
- ISB: The Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business
- LSM: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Program in Life Sciences and Management
- MLS: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Scholars Program in the Molecular Life Sciences
- VIPER: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Integrated Program in Energy Research
- Bio-Dent: Seven Year Bio-Dental Program